GPS Tracker for Bikes
A lot is already said about the importance of having a GPS Tracker installed in your vehicle, it not only helps in monitoring the movement but also act as an effective anti-theft mechanism. There exist many systems that work perfectly fine when installed in a Car, or any four wheeler or two – wheeler. But, be cautioned most of these systems are not designed for use in Bikes.
A Central Locking Mechanism:-
Importantly, the GPS Tracker should consume low power to prevent excessive battery drain, should have a long standby time, and preferably no power use when the ignition is off. And above all should be a cost effective solution.
Dynakode introduces a system that is perfectly suited for Bikes/ Two Wheelers :-
- It is completely waterproof
- It is a compact unit with built-in antennas (GPS & GSM)
- It has a precise GPS module with high sensitivity
- It consumes low power, and can be configured to consume no power when ignition is off
- It comes with a Shake Sensor Alarm, with configurable sensitivity
- It comes with a latch immobilizer, to immobilize the vehicle and prevent engine start unless authorized
- It comes with a Siren Alarm System, that goes off if movement is detected in Armed State
- And, it is simple to install and use
Once the unit is armed, any attempt to start the vehicle raises “Illegal Engine Start alarm Attempt” and it also
- Sends SMS alerts to preconfigured numbers
- Get alerts on events of towing & impact/Shake.
Importantly, you can manage your unit with an SMS based application provided for Android (2.2) / iPhone or with a set of SMS commands from any other phone.
- No Monthly subscription
- No recurring charges (other than that of SIM recharge in the unit )**
** The subscription charges are to be paid, if GPRS tracking is enabled for the unit, and managed services are needed. A nominal charge for yearly subscription applies.
Recommended Product: DMT-20