End of fake travel expense using GPS tracking
Many organizations today face a challenging situation where the employee claims to have traveled more distance at more locations with a fat travel expense reimbursement claim. At times owing to lack of the full-proof mechanism to check the claim, the reimbursements are cleared. The employees adapting these un-ethical practice makes it a tool to earn some extra money every time. These people get more brazen in their claims with no checks in place.
Even our MLA’s travel 1200KM on average every day on Roads if one has to believe that.
Yes, everyone knows it’s a problem, and everyone else also knows putting elaborate TA claim forms and random checks help a little. It’s like Traffic Police announcing a drive, and we assume it’s for increasing collection and then back to the same situation.
In today’s business world, there are only a few opportunities to genuinely reduce everyday operations cost without causing any major disruptions. This is one of that genuine opportunity.
Solution, one that works, is as follows-
- Get the vehicle of your employees fitted with GPS. Make sure you install a good quality GPS unit, to prevent any tampering, mishandling, or manipulations.
- You get exact location reports being covered by your employee.
- You get distance traveled for which the claim is submitted.
- You get the information on exact times of arrival and departure from a location.
- You get to know where your employee spends their time and how much.
The best part is that you create a positive perception from day one, that all the activity are being recorded digitally and authorities in the company now had a way to verify and validate the claims.
Using Dynakode GPS tracking system, our clients have been able to reduce the fake travel expense claims to almost nill. Also, the system has been able to enforce the punctuality and discipline among the employees.