- Issue Identification & Resolution Handling – Providing proactive support to client in resolution of technical / non-technical issues as reported.
- Manage Operations: Manage installations, Scheduling, Metric Collection and enhance the efficiency of Field teams.
- Vendor Management: Manage relation with vendors on supply, Warranty, and Product issues.
- Prepare Reports & MIS: Metric collections, efficiency improvement, operations management.
Client Coordination: Responsible for the communication with the client after the product onboard for smooth functioning of operations activities. Understand the requirements and plan activities with supporting team members. Maintain relationship with existing clients/users to add more value in the business. Update client the steps covered and progress reports of project. Verbal & Non-verbal communication with clients for effective & efficient query resolution. Relationship building call for new installed product & feedback regarding services.
Procurement/Inventory Management: Responsible for managing all technical assets/hardware related to operational process. Database of the deployed devices on the portal and at the client site. Should be able to negotiate with vendors proving hardware and keep track of desired stock and requirements in process.
Team Coordination: Different level communication with Sales Team, Development team and Implementation team to carry out the best outcome. Providing progress reports, MIS, & operations matrix to management on timely basis.
Resource Management: You are responsible for effective utilization of resources and proper management of technicians, & support team for continuous work flow and customer interaction. Co-ordination with the technical team & client for maintenance/new installation / re-installation regarding activities
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Ability to develop and manage a IT projects & experience in managing resources.
- Proficient creating senior management presentations and reports.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment.
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
- He/she should have the enthusiasm for working in team work, good communication skill, polite speaking and the approach for expanding production with his/her skills.